- Williams-Roberts, H., Arnold, C., Kemp, D., Crizzle, A.M., Johnson, S. (2021). Scoping review of clinical practice guidelines for fall risk screening and assessment in older adults across the care continuum. Canadian Journal on Aging. 40(2);206-223.
- Crizzle AM, Dykeman C, Laberge S, MacLeod A, Olsen-Lynch E, Brunet F, Andrews A. (2019). A public health approach to mobilizing community partners for injury prevention: A scoping review. PLoS One. 14(1):e0210734.
- Laberge S, Crizzle AM. (2019). A literature review of psychotropic medications and alcohol as risk factors for falls in community dwelling older adults. Clinical Drug Investigation. 39(2): 117-139.
- Madani Larijani, M., Nahornyi, T., Crizzle, A.M. (2019). Using GIS to examine transportation connectivity in Saskatchewan. The Journal of Rural and Community Development. 14(3), 87-99.
- Maina G, Crizzle A, Maposa S, Fournier B. (2019). Sociodemographic profiles and clinical outcomes for clients on methadone maintenance treatment in a Western Canadian clinic: Implications for practice. J Forensic Nurs. 15(4):231-241.
- Sanford S, Rapoport MJ, Tuokko H, Crizzle A, Hatzifilalithis S, Laberge S, Naglie G. Canadian Consortium on Neurodegeneration in Aging Driving and Dementia Team. Independence, loss, and social identity: Perspectives on driving cessation and dementia. Dementia (London). 18(7-8):2906-2924.
- Crizzle, A.M., Madani-Larijani, M., Bigelow, P., Myers, A.M, Gooderham, S, McCrory, C. Thiffault, P. (2018). Health and wellness of commercial motor vehicle drivers in Canada: Stakeholder perspectives. International Journal of Workplace Health Management. 11(5), 319-332.
- Crizzle, A.M. Bigelow, P., Adams, D., Gooderham, S, Myers, A.M, Thiffault, P. (2017). Health and Wellness of Long-Haul Truck and Bus Drivers: A Systematic Literature Review and Directions for Future Research. Journal of Transport and Health: Special Issues: Road Danger Reduction. 7A: 90-109.
- Heckman GA, Crizzle AM, Chen J, Pringsheim T, Jette N, Kergoat MJ, Eckel L, Hirdes JP.(2017). Clinical Complexity and Use of Antipsychotics and Restraints in Long-Term Care Residents with Parkinson’s Disease. J Parkinsons Dis. 7(1):103-115.
- Heckman, G., Crizzle, A.M., Chen, J., Pringsheim, T., Jette, N., Maxwell C.K., Kergoat, M.J., Eckel, L., Hirdes, J. (2016). Clinical complexity and use of antipsychotics and restraints among long-term care residents with Parkinson’s disease. Journal of Parkinson’s Disease. 7(1): 103-115.
- Palubiski L, Crizzle AM. (2016). Evidence Based Review of Fitness-to-Drive and Return-to-Driving Following Traumatic Brain Injury. Geriatrics (Basel). 1(3);17.
- Rapoport MJ, Sukhawathanakul P, Naglie G, Tuokko H, Myers A, Crizzle A, Korner-Bitensky N, Vrkljan B, Bédard M, Porter MM, Mazer B, Gélinas I, Man-Son-Hing M, Marshall S; Candrive Research Team. (2016). Cognitive performance, driving behavior, and attitudes over time in older adults. Can J Aging. 35 Suppl 1:81-91.
- Vrkljan B, Crizzle A, Villeneuve S, Porter M, Koppel S, Mazer BL, Naglie G, Bédard M, Tuokko HA, Gélinas I, Marshall SC, Rapoport MJ. (2016). Do Demographics and Functional Abilities Influence Vehicle Type Driven by Older Canadians? Canadian Journal on Aging: Special Issue: Older Driver Research. 35(1), 92-98.
- Crizzle, A.M, Classen, S, LaFranca, C., Silver, W., Eisenschenk, S. (2015). The effect of anti-epileptic drug levels on the driving performance of people with epilepsy. The Open Journal of Occupational Therapy. 3(4), article 3.
- Crizzle, A.M., Myers, A.M., Roy, E., Almeida, Q.J. (2015). Associations between falls, balance confidence, driving speed, braking and other driving practices in Parkinson’s disease. Physical and Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics. 33(1), 72-86.
- Vrkljan, B. H., Myers, A.M., Blanchard, R.A., Crizzle, A.M., Marshall, S. (2015). Practices used in Canadian driving assessment centres for determining medical fitness-to-drive: A case scenario approach. Physical and Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics. 33(2), 163-174.
- Classen, S., Wang, Y., Crizzle, A.M., Winter, S.M., Lanford, D.N. (2013). Predicting older driver on-road performance via the Useful Field of View and the Trail Making Test Part B. American Journal of Occupational Therapy. 67(5), 574-582.
- Crizzle, A.M., Myers, A.M., Almeida, Q.J. (2013). Self-regulatory practices of drivers with Parkinson’s disease: Accuracy of patient reports. Parkinsonism and Related Disorders. 19, 176-180.
- Crizzle, A.M., Myers, A.M. (2013). Examination of naturalistic driving practices in drivers with Parkinson’s disease compared to age and gender-matched controls. Accident Analysis and Prevention. 50, 724-731.
- Crizzle, A.M., Myers, A.M., Roy, E., Almeida, Q.J. (2013). Drivers with Parkinson’s disease: Are the symptoms of PD associated with restricted driving practices? Journal of Neurology. 260(10): 2562-2568.
- Crizzle, A.M., Classen, S., LaFranca, C., Roper, S.N., Eisenschenk, S. (2013). Assessing the driving performance of a person with epilepsy pre and post-surgery. American Journal of Occupational Therapy. 67(3), e24-e29.
- Crizzle, A.M., Classen, S., Lanford, D.N., Malaty, I.A., Okun, M.S., Wang, Y., Wagle Shukla, A., Rodriguez, R.L., McFarland, N.R. (2013). Postural/Gait and cognitive function as predictors of driving performance in Parkinson’s disease. Journal of Parkinson’s Disease. 3(2), 153-160.
- Rapoport M.J., Naglie, G., Weegar, K., Myers, A.M., Cameron, D., Crizzle, A.M., Korner-Bitensky, N., Tuokko, H., Vrkljan, B., Bedard, M., Porter, M., Mazer, B., Gelinas, I., Man-Son-Hing, M., Marshall, S. (2013). The relationship between cognitive performance, perceptions of driving comfort and abilities, and self-reported driving restrictions among healthy older adults. Accident Analysis and Prevention. 61, 288-295.
- Vrkljan BH, Myers AM, Crizzle AM, Blanchard RA, Marshall SC. (2013). Evaluating medically at-risk drivers: a survey of assessment practices in Canada. Can J Occup Ther. 80(5):295-303.
2012 or earlier
- Classen, S., Crizzle, A.M., Winter, S.M., Silver, W., Eisenschenk, S. (2012). Evidence based literature review on determinants of driving performance in people with seizures. Epilepsy and Behavior. 23, 103-112.
- Crizzle, A.M., Classen, S., Uc, E. (2012). Parkinson’s disease and driving: An evidence based review. Neurology. 79, 2067-2074.
- Crizzle, A.M., Newhouse, I. (2012). Themes associated with exercise adherence in Parkinson’s disease: A qualitative study. Occupational Therapy in Health Care. 26(2-3), 174-186.
- Crizzle, A.M., Classen, S., Bedard, M., Lanford, D.N., Winter, S.M. (2012). MMSE as a predictor of on-road driving performance in community dwelling older drivers. Accident Analysis and Prevention: Special Issue on cognitive impairment and driving safety. 49, 287-292.
- Crizzle, A.M., Classen, S., Winter, S., Silver, S., LaFranca, C., Eisenschenk, S. (2012). Associations between clinical tests and simulated driving performance in persons with epilepsy. Epilepsy and Behavior. 23, 241-246.
- Crizzle, A.M., Newhouse, I. (2006). Is physical exercise beneficial for persons with Parkinson’s disease? Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine. 16, 422-425.
- Myers, A.M., Trang, A., Crizzle, A.M. (2011). Naturalistic study of winter driving practices by older men and women: Examination of weather, road conditions, trip purposes and comfort. Canadian Journal on Aging. 30(4), 577-589.