- Mauer-Vakil D, Bahji A. The addictive potential of online pornography use: a narrative review. Canadian Journal of Addiction.
- Gillett, J., McKinnon, J., Dell, C. & Weldeick, R. (forthcoming). “Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Hypochondrical & Trauma Disorder”. In Savelli, Gillett, and Andrews (Eds.). Introduction to Mental Health and Illness: Critical Perspectives. Oxford University Press.
- Kim, H.S., Hodgins, D.C., Kim, B.T. & Wild, T. C. (2020). Transdiagnostic or disorder specific? Indicators of substance and behavioral addictions nominated by people with lived experience. Journal of Clinical Medicine. 9, 334-349. doi:10.3390/jcm9020334
- Liese, B. S., Kim, H.S, Hodgins, D.C. (2020). Insecure attachment and addiction: Testing the mediating role of emotional dysregulation in four potentially addictive behaviors. Addictive Behaviors. 107.
- Tang KTY, Kim HS, Hodgins DC, McGrath DS, Tavares H. (2020). Gambling disorder and comorbid behavioral addictions: Demographic, clinical, and personality correlates. Psychiatry Res.
- Nicoli de Mattos, C., Kim, H. S., Filomensky, T. Z., Hodgins, D. C., & Tavares, H. (2019). Development and validation of the Compulsive Buying Follow-Up Scale: A measure to assess treatment improvements in compulsive buying disorder. Psychiatry Research. 282,1-7. doi: 10.1016/j.psychres.2018.12.
- Kim, H.S., Hodgins, D.C., Torres, A.R., Fontenelle, L.F., Conceicao do Rosario, M., de Mathias, M.A., Ferrao, Y.A., Miguel, E.C. & Tavares, H. (2018). Dual diagnosis of obsessive compulsive and compulsive buying disorder: Demographic, clinical and psychiatric correlates. Comprehensive Psychiatry. 86, 67-73.
- Nicoli de Mattos C, S Kim H, Lacroix E, Requião M, Zambrano Filomensky T, Hodgins DC, Tavares H. (2018). The need to consume: Hoarding as a shared psychological feature of compulsive buying and binge eating. Compr Psychiatry.
- Rodda, S., Knaeba, B., Vacaru, M., Booth, N., & Hodgins. D. C. (2018). Behaviour change strategies for internet, pornography and gaming addiction: A taxonomy and content analysis of professional and consumer websites. Computers in Human Behavior. 84, 467-476.
- Kim HS, Christianini AR, Bertoni D, de Oliveira MDCM, Hodgins DC, Tavares H. (2017). Kleptomania and Co-morbid addictive disorders. Psychiatry Res. 250,35-37.
- Diaz RL, Wong U, Hodgins DC, Chiu CG, Goghari VM. (2016). Violent video game players and non-players differ on facial emotion recognition. Aggress Behav. 42(1),16-28.
- Harper C, Hodgins DC. (2016). Examining Correlates of Problematic Internet Pornography Use Among University Students. J Behav Addict. 5(2),179-91.
- Farstad SM, von Ranson KM, Hodgins DC, El-Guebaly N, Casey DM, Schopflocher DP. (2015). The influence of impulsiveness on binge eating and problem gambling: A prospective study of gender differences in Canadian adults. Psychol Addict Behav. 29(3),805-12.
- Konkolÿ Thege B, Colman I, el-Guebaly N, Hodgins DC, Patten SB, Schopflocher D, Wolfe J, Wild TC. (2015). Social judgments of behavioral versus substance-related addictions: a population-based study. Addict Behav. 42,24-31.
- Konkolÿ Thege B, Woodin EM, Hodgins DC, Williams RJ. (2015). Natural course of behavioral addictions: a 5-year longitudinal study. BMC Psychiatry. 22;15,4.
- Raine KD, Nykiforuk CI, Vu-Nguyen K, Nieuwendyk LM, VanSpronsen E, Reed S, Wild TC. (2014). Understanding key influencers’ attitudes and beliefs about healthy public policy change for obesity prevention. Obesity. 22(11), 2426-33.
- Minaker LM, Raine KD, Wild TC, Nykiforuk CI, Thompson ME, Frank LD. (2013). Objective food environments and health outcomes. Am J Prev Med. 45(3):289-96.
- von Ranson KM, Wallace LM, Holub A, Hodgins DC. (2013). Eating disorders, substance use disorders, and impulsiveness among disordered gamblers in a community sample. Eur Eat Disord Rev. 21(2):148-54.
- Raine KD, Plotnikoff R, Nykiforuk C, Deegan H, Hemphill E, Storey K, Schopflocher D, Veugelers P, Wild TC, Ohinmaa A. (2010). Reflections on community-based population health intervention and evaluation for obesity and chronic disease prevention: the Healthy Alberta Communities project. Int J Public Health. 55(6), 679-86. doi: 10.1007/s00038-010-0187-7.
- Wang F, Wild TC, Kipp W, Kuhle S, Veugelers PJ. (2009). The influence of childhood obesity on the development of self-esteem. Health Rep. 20(2), 21-7.
- Hodgins DC, Peden N. (2008). Cognitive-behavioral treatment for impulse control disorders. Braz J Psychiatry. 30 Suppl 1:S31-40.