- Bahji A, Yanagawa B, Lamba W. (2020). Harm Reduction for Injection Drug Users with Infective Endocarditis: A Systematic Review. Canadian Journal of Addiction. 11(2): 13- 23.
- Brooks HL, O’Brien D, Salvalaggio G, Dong K, Hyshka E. (2019). Uptake into a bedside needle and syringe program for acute care inpatients who inject drugs. Drug & Alcohol Review.
- Elbatarny M, Bahji A, Bisleri G, Hamilton A. (2019). Management of endocarditis among persons who inject drugs: A narrative review of surgical and psychiatric approaches and controversies. General Hospital Psychiatry. 57: 44-49.
- Yakovenko, I., Hyshka, E., Tyrrell, L., & Wild, T. (2019). Willingness to participate in hepatitis C vaccine trials among socially marginalized people who use drugs. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 101, 67-71.
- Lafferty, L., Rance, J., Wild, T.C., & Treolar, C. (2018). A policy analysis exploring hepatitis C risk, prevention, testing and treatment, and reinfection within Australia’s prisons. Harm Reduction Journal, 15(1), 39.
- Kushwaha S, Lalani Y, Maina G, Ogunbajo A, Wilton L, Agyarko-Poku T, Adu-Sarkodie Y, Boakye F, Zhang N, Nelson LE. (2017). “But the moment they find out that you are MSM…”: a qualitative investigation of HIV prevention experiences among men who have sex with men (MSM) in Ghana’s health care system. BMC Public Health. 17(1):770.
- Maina GM, Caine V, Mill J, Wimmer R. (2016). Exploring the meaning of living with HIV as a chronic illness in Kenya: A narrative inquiry. Commun Med. 13(2):215-226.
- Maina G, Mill J, Chaw-Kant J, Caine V. (2016). A systematic review of best practices in HIV care. J HIV AIDS Soc Serv. 15(1):114-126.
- Caine V, Mill J, O’Brien K, Solomon P, Worthington C, Dykeman M, Gahagan J, Maina G, De Padua A, Arneson C, Rogers T, Chaw-Kant J. (2016). Implementation Process of a Canadian Community-based Nurse Mentorship Intervention in HIV Care. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care. 27(3):274-84.
- Maina G, Sutankayo L, Chorney R, Caine V. (2014). Living with and teaching about HIV: engaging nursing students through body mapping. Nurse Educ Today. 34(4):643-7.
- Masching R, Dell CA, Egan JP, McHugh NG, Lee D, Prentice T, Storm L, Thomas C, McGee A, Dale-Harris H. (2014). The Complexities of Accessing Care and Treatment: Understanding Alcohol Use by Aboriginal Persons Living with HIV and AIDS. Canadi J Aborig Community Based HIV/AIDS Res. 6(1):70-94.
- Mill J, Caine V, Arneson C, Maina G, De Padua A, Dykeman M. (2014). Past experiences, current realities and future possibilities for HIV nursing education and care in Canada. J Nurs Educ Pract. 4(5):183-198.
- Hyshka E, Bubela T, Wild TC. (2013). Prospects for scaling-up supervised injection facilities in Canada: the role of evidence in legal and political decision-making. Addiction. 108(3), 468-76.
- Kerr T, Small W, Hyshka E, Maher L, Shannon K. (2013). ‘It’s more about the heroin’: injection drug users’ response to an overdose warning campaign in a Canadian setting. Addiction. 108(7), 1270-6.
- Lang K, Neil J, Wright J, Dell CA, Berenbaum S, El-Aneed A. (2013). Qualitative investigation of barriers to accessing care by people who inject drugs in Saskatoon, Canada: perspectives of service providers. Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy. 8:35.
- Hyshka E, Strathdee S, Wood E, Kerr T. (2012). Needle exchange and the HIV epidemic in Vancouver: lessons learned from 15 years of research. Int J Drug Policy. 23(4), 261-70.
- Martin LJ, Houston S, Yasui Y, Wild TC, Saunders LD. (2012). Poorer physical health-related quality of life among Aboriginals and injection drug users treated with highly active antiretroviral therapy. Can J Public Health. 104(1), e33-8.
- K. Lang, A. El-Aneed, S. Berenbaum, C. Dell, J. Wright, Z. Teed McKay. (2011). Qualitative Assessment of Crisis Services among Persons Using Injection Drugs in the City of Saskatoon. Journal of Substance Use. 18:1, pp. 3-11.
- Martin LJ, Houston S, Yasui Y, Wild TC, Saunders LD. (2010). Rates of initial virological suppression and subsequent virological failure after initiating highly active antiretroviral therapy: the impact of aboriginal ethnicity and injection drug use. Curr HIV Res. 8(8), 649-58.
- Wozniak L, Prakash M, Taylor M, Wild TC. (2007). Everybody’s got it, but…: situational and strategic participation in normalized HCV discourse among injection drug users in Edmonton, Canada. Int J Drug Policy. 18(5), 388-96.