- Bahji A, Carlone D, Altomare J. (2020). Acceptability and efficacy of naltrexone for criminal justice-involved individuals with opioid use disorder: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Addiction. 115(8): 1413-1425.
- Bahji A. (2019). Effectiveness of Naltrexone for Opioid Use Disorder among Inmates: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Advancement in Criminal Justice. 2:73-92.
- Bucerius, Sandra, Kevin D. Haggerty. (2019) Fentanyl Behind Bars: The Implications of Synthetic Opiates on Prisoners and Correctional Officers. International Journal of Drug Policy. 71, 133-138.
- Dell, C., Chalmers, D., Stobbe, M., Rohr, B., Husband, A. (2019). Animal Assisted Therapy in a Canadian Psychiatric Prison. International Journal of Prisoner Health. 15(3), 209-231.
- Dell, C., Chalmers, D., Cole, D., Dixon, J. (2019). Accessing Relational Connections in Prison: An Evaluation of the John Ambulance Therapy Dog Program at Stony Mountain Institution. The Annual Review of Interdisciplinary Justice Research. 8, 13-68.
- Jones, D., Bucerius, S., Haggerty, K. (2019). Voices of remanded women in Western Canada: A qualitative analysis. Journal of Community Safety & Well-Being. 4(3).
- Wild, T.C., Yuan, Y., Rush, B., & Urbanoski, K. (2016). Client engagement in legally mandated addiction treatment: A prospective study using self-determination theory. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 69,35-43.
- Dell CA, Poole N. (2015). Taking a PAWS to Reflect on How the Work of a Therapy Dog Supports a Trauma-Informed Approach to Prisoner Health. J Forensic Nurs. 11(3):167-73.
- R. Taghizadeh Asl, B. Eshrati, C. Dell, K. Taylor, P. Afshar, M. Kamali, A. Mirzazadeh. (2013). Outcome Assessment of a Triangular Clinic as a Harm Reduction Intervention in Rajaee-Shahr Prison, Iran. Journal of Harm Reduction. 10:41, pp. 1-12.
- Dell CA, Desjarlais V, Kilty JM. (2011). This is Who I Am: Aboriginal Women’s Healing from Criminalization and Problematic Drug Use. J Prison Prisons. 20(1),58-71.
- C. Dell, C. Fillmore, J. Kilty. (2009). Looking Back 10 Years After the Arbour Inquiry: Ideology, Policy, Practice and the ‘Misbehaved’ Federal Female Prisoner. The Prison Journal. 9(3), pp. 286-308.
- Hyshka E. (2009). The Saga Continues: Canadian Legislative Attempts to Reform Cannabis Law in the Twenty-First Century. Canadian Journal of Criminology and Criminal Justice. 51(1), 73–91.