Volatile Substance Publications
- Adams C, Arratoon C, Boucher J, Cartier G, Chalmers D, Dell CA, Dell D, Dryka D, Duncan R, Dunn K, Hopkins C, Longclaws L, MacKinnon T, Sauve E, Spence S, Wuttunee M. (2015). The Helping Horse: How Equine Assisted Learning Contributes to the Wellbeing of First Nations Youth in Treatment for Volatile Substance Misuse. Hum Anim Interact Bull. 1(1):52-75.
- Dell CA, Dell D, Cruz S, Balster R. (2012). Volatile substance misuse: a look into the future. Can J Public Health. 103(6):e473.
2011 and earlier
- R. Bone, C. Dell▪, M. Koskie, M. Kushniruk, C. Shorting. (2011). The Lived Experience of Volatile Substance Misuse: How Support Contributes to Recovery and Sustained Wellbeing. Substance Use & Misuse: An International Interdisciplinary Forum. 47(S1), pp. 119-127.
- Chalmers and C. Dell. (2011). Equine-Assisted Therapy as an Adjunct to Solvent Abuse Treatment for First Nations Youth: A Key Consideration for Building an Empirical Knowledge Base. Native Studies Review. Special invitation. 20(1), pp. 59-87.
- Dell CA, Seguin M, Hopkins C, Tempier R, Mehl-Madrona L, Dell D, Duncan R, Mosier K. (2011). From benzos to berries: treatment offered at an Aboriginal youth solvent abuse treatment centre relays the importance of culture. Can J Psychiatry. 56(2),75-83.
- Dell CA, Gust SW, MacLean S. (2011). Global issues in volatile substance misuse. Subst Use Misuse. 46 Suppl 1:1-7.
- Balster, S. Cruz, M. Howard, C. Dell, L. Cottler, (2009). Classification of Abused Inhalants. Addiction. 104(6), pp. 878-882(5).
- Dell, D. Chalmers, D. Dell, E. Sauve, T. MacKinnon. (2008). Horse as Healer: An Examination of Equine Assisted Learning in the Healing of First Nations Youth from Solvent Abuse. Pimitisiwin: A Journal of Indigenous and Aboriginal Community Health. 6(10), pp. 81-106.